100 Fast Ethernet Fiber Media Converter
- Converts between 10/100BaseT to 100BaseFX
- LLF – Link Loss Feature
- Single mode and Multimode types with
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-Free
- SC/FC & ST connectors as choice
- Universal – Can be used in Chassis as well
- MTU size 1600+
Fiber Media Converter 10/100 Mbit/s for a quick and plug and play media conversion between fiber optical cables with distances up to 20 km and UTP copper.
Fiber Media Converter with Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s can be used not only in any size ISP’s or Telecom Operators who want to develop PTP type FTTH/FTTB network. Private and Small Biz/SOHO can use converters to connect 2 offices through fiber over long distances. Below we had gathered most popular applications for Fiber Media Converters at the current moment:
- As FTTx CPE device at users home
- Oil/Gas industries – monitoring & alarm systems
- CCTV industries – IP cameras, Fingerprint devices & beyond
- Large and Medium/SOHO business users – creating own LAN & WAN’s
- Special cases, when single conversion (not paired) must be done.
- 10/100Mbps and full/half duplex automatically configure in TP port.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX Standards
- MDI/MDI-X Auto Negotiation
- LED Indicators: POWER, FX LINK/ACT, 100, TP LINK/ACT, FDX/COL.
- Supports LLR (Link Loss Return) for FX Port
- Supports LFP (Link Failure Pass) function
- Optional 19” System Chassis – holds up to 14 Media Converters
- Hot Pluggable & Wall-Mountable
- FCC Class A & CE approved
- RoHs compliance
- IEEE802.3 ETHERNET STANDARD IEEE
- 802.3u FAST ETHERNET STANDARD